Friday, October 11, 2013

Open for Business!


October 11, 2013

Flourish Style finally launched last weekend! When I got in my inventory I was so excited and eager to post it for purchase, I just took a leap of faith!

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family & friends who support & encourage my long time & original love! I say original because this love started long before my love for my husband and my love for my two daughters! It did not come before my love for Christ, though, and I am relying on Him to take this business in any direction He may choose for His Glory.

I came upon Pslam 92:12 "The righteous will flourish..."
I post this for Flourish Style because I am not trusting in my own strength, talents or abilities. I can do nothing without Him! There will be storms to weather and trials of different kinds. I am confident & hopeful that this business will stand strong and in the end others will prosper from it.

Thank you to everyone who spoke words of encouragement & have just as much excitement as I do for Flourish Style! My favorite comment was, "Amber, you were born to do this!"

I look forward to this journey and having all of you by my side!

To place an order:
Please email FlourishStyle@gmail.com or call/text 972-322-8730
If you have a Facebook account you can follow and order through the site www.facebook.com/FlourishFashionStyle by commenting on the picture or personal messaging



No comments:

Post a Comment